Welcome to Hitchcock I.S.D. Bulldog Stadium. We are excited you chose our stadium for your game. It is
our hope you will find our facility safe and enjoyable, where we can all appreciate and applaud the efforts
of each group.
Listed below are the rules and regulations you must follow while in our facility. We appreciate your
observation of these guidelines.
1. Gates will open 1.5 hours prior to game time for spectators. Home gates are located in the
Southwest corner of the stadium. Visitor gates are located in the North side of the stadium.
2. Spectators will not be allowed to leave the stadium and return once the game has started;
unless they have a valid reason.
3. State laws and school district policies will be in effect concerning alcoholic beverages and
4. No outside food or drink may be brought into the stadium; this does not apply to band, drill
team, or cheerleaders.
5. Food, gum, sunflower seeds, and tobacco are prohibited at all times around or on the field
6. The use of tobacco products and E-cigarettes in any form is prohibited as per school district
policy. (State Law)
7. Only emergency vehicles may be parked inside the stadium. No emergency vehicles will be
parked in a manner that obstructs any entrance, driveway, parking area or drop off/pick-up
points unless it is an emergency situation.
8. No loitering will be permitted. Spectators must sit in the stands and keep off the rails. Aisles
should be kept clear at all times. Students may not cross to the other side of the stadium.
9. Items such as Frisbees, balls, whistles, air horns, etc., are not allowed in the stadium.
10. Large bags, backpacks, coolers, etc., are not allowed in the stadium unless authorized by
officers or head coach and are all subject to search.
11. Any large items such as signs, umbrellas, or pop-up tents in the seating area must not
interfere with fan viewing and safety.
12. Only authorized personnel will be allowed on the field or in the field house area before the
game, at halftime, or after the game. Individuals must present a sidelines pass.
13. E.M.S. will be staged at the far Northwest corner of the stadium inside the gate, in a way that
does not interfere with players entering or exiting the stadium and off of the concrete
14. Hitchcock Fire will be staged on the North side of the stadium in a way not to interfere with
players entering or exiting the stadium and off of the concrete driveway.
15. Booster clubs and organizations may sell items by the walkway to the home stands; however,
Hitchcock I.S.D. Athletic Department must be notified in advance.
16. Students must remain in the stands unless getting food from the concession stand or going to
17. Children are not allowed to roam the stadium unsupervised and are not allowed to play
football, chase, catch, etc. in hopes to avoid injury.
1. No outside food or beverages allowed.
2. No coolers or backpacks allowed.
3. No air horns allowed in the stands.
4. No smoking or tobacco use in or around the stadium.
5. Law prohibits firearms and weapons of any kind.
6. To re-enter the stadium, you must purchase another ticket.
7. No spectators are allowed on the field at any time.
8. Please keep the aisles and walkways clear.
9. No loitering will be permitted.
10. Spectators must sit in the stands and keep off the rails. Students may not cross to the other
side of the stadium.
*Failure to comply with the rules will result in removal from the stadium*
Please help us make this the best high school football environment in Texas!
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
Larry Kerlegan (2nd) is our Student of the Week because lets other students go ahead of him at the water fountain and offers to help students tie their shoes. He also is the first to rush to pick up items when someone drops something.
Adrian Williams (PreK) is our Student of the Week because he comforted a friend who was having an “I miss mommy moment.”
HITCHCOCK ISD IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THE ADDITION OF P3 campus, A SCHOOL SAFETY TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVE FOR OUR SCHOOL COMMUNITY TO ANONYMOUSLY REPORT ANY SAFETY OR MENTAL HEALTH CONCERNS.
P3 Campus is a new efficient way for students, staff, and community members to report information to help prevent tragedy and bring mental health needs to light. This is done through a secure and anonymous tip reporting designed specifically for the needs, behaviors, and attitudes of students. P3 campus allows Hitchcock ISD to build a relationship between schools, law enforcement, mental health professionals, parents, and students themselves while keeping them all safe and informed.
Tips and be sent to P3Campus.com on your desktop computer or through the P3 Campus mobile app.
We would like to thank Galveston County Crime Stoppers who will be offering cash rewards for valid information on guns, knives, or any other type of weapons brought on campus as well as drugs, arson, terroristic threats, gang activity, or suicidal behavior, if the tip leads to the prevention of self-harm, an arrest, or charging of a suspect.
Remember tipping isn’t snitching……
Tipsters are keeping their school and friends safe…..
Plus……… Tipsters get PAID!!!