Guidance & Counseling
Welcome to the guidance & counseling Department!
The Hitchcock ISD Guidance & Counseling Department is dedicated to helping its students acquire the academic, career, personal and social skills needed upon graduation and entering college, careers, or the military post-graduation.
In addition, we aim to provide unwavering support and mental health wellbeing to our students as they complete their journey with HISD.
- Deliver Guidance/Counseling
- Planning for your future (Registration/Course Selection)
- Responsive Services
- Brief Solution-Focused Counseling
- Parent Consultations
- Community Resource Referrals
- College, Career & Military Readiness
- Grief/Divorce/Family Separation/Deployment/Mental Health Counseling
Kids First Head Start
Family Service Worker
Crosby Middle School
Hitchcock Primary School