Mental Health Resources
Welcome to Hitchcock ISD's Mental Health Resources hub! We understand that mental health is an essential aspect of our well-being, and we are committed to providing support and assistance to our students, parents, and staff. Here, you will find a comprehensive list of valuable resources that can help you or someone you know navigate through challenging times.
1. Suicide Prevention: 988 Lifeline
- When you or someone you know is in crisis, 988 Lifeline is just a click away. This resource offers immediate assistance and support for those in need.
2. Crisis Text Line: Text 'HOME' to 741741
- Sometimes, texting can be the easiest way to communicate during a crisis. Crisis Text Line provides confidential text-based support whenever you need it.
3. Gulf Coast Center: Visit Gulf Coast Center
- The Gulf Coast Center offers a range of mental health services, including counseling and crisis intervention, to support individuals in our community.
4. National Eating Disorder Association: Visit NEDA
- For those dealing with eating disorders or looking for information and support, NEDA provides valuable resources and guidance.
5. National Safe Place: Find a Safe Place
- Sometimes, safety is a primary concern. National Safe Place helps you locate safe places near you where you can seek refuge and assistance.
6. National Helpline: SAMHSA Find Treatment
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) offers a comprehensive directory of mental health and substance abuse treatment facilities.
7. P3 Campus: Visit P3 Campus
- P3 Campus is a platform that allows students, parents, and educators to report concerns about safety and well-being anonymously.
Please know that you are not alone, and help is always available. These resources are here to support you, and we encourage you to reach out when needed. Your mental health matters to us, and together, we can create a supportive and caring community.