Chartwells - Food Service
The way you access school menus is changing, and we are sure you will love it! Hitchcock Independent School District, in partnership with Chartwells K-12, is now using Nutrislice to publish the school menus to a new interactive website and a free smartphone app! Now you can access your menus anywhere, anytime! Click the apple for menus or see below for directions for the website and menu app.
USING THE WEBSITE
1. Select the grade level of your school.
2. Select the school menu you wish to view
3. Once within the site, you will see the menu is interactive. If you hover over a food, you will be able to see an image and a description
USING THE APP
1. Select your state, followed by your school district.
2. Select the grade level, school and then the school menu you wish to view
3. Once within the menu, you will be defaulted to the current day. You can select a food to find its description.
Contact the Hitchcock ISD Child Nutrition Office at 409-316-6553
As a participant of the National School Breakfast and Lunch Program, Hitchcock ISD adheres to the USDA Nondiscrimination statement:
107 USDA Non-Discrimination Statement In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/